Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The river was nice...

So, we went on a little weekend vacation to the Spring River. Some friends of ours have a house there, a very nice house! We stayed for 2 nights. By Saturday I was getting a little edgy...I needed to go outside and do something so, I did. Me, Josh and Jacob took a little hike upstream, jumped in the river and swam downstream, past the river house to the falls. We played in the falls a little and then hiked back up the the river house. Fun, Fun!!!

It's only Tuesday and I am already worn out, O-U-T! I had class this morning at 9:00 and then again at 11:00. I don't have class again until 6:30 this evening. Tomorrow is even worse...class at 8:00 in the morning, another one at noon and then the last one is at 6:30. Did I mention the 6:30 class isn't over until 8:20pm?!?!?! I am looking forward to Thursday, even though I have a class at 8:00 in the morning. I am teaching these classes not taking them so there is a little less pressure off of my shoulders but, still...

The time between classes has been spent in the lab and will continue to be spent in the lab. I usually get sick during the fall semester (typical cold/flu bug) and I am not looking forward to it. Not that anyone actually looks forward to getting sick...I am dreading it.

I have a Betta that lives on my desk at school. I changed his water today. He is very happy now! His name is Abita. He is blue with long fins. Wow, that sounds like a 7th grade English paper...LOL.

Fun Fact for the Day: During the female orgasm, endorphines are released, which are powerful painkillers. Thus, making headaches a bad excuse not to have sex.

No comments: