Sunday, August 3, 2008

Something to talk about

Once again, it's another scorcher here in the delta! I think there are 3 more days of 100+ degree days. According to weather.com it will cool off next week, you can bet I'm ready and so is every other person in Oklahoma and Arkansas. It's so freaking hot!!!

I didn't do much today, too hot I did go to Wal-Mart, cooked dinner (taco salad) and did some laundry. Typical Sunday of a non-church goer. Oh yea, I slept in a little...noonish.

Started counting points the Weight Watcher way yesterday. I went WAY over my point limit yesterday...by 8 points. Today I have like 9 points left over. Make that 7, I want some cheese. Let's see if I can stick with it this time. It works wonders, you just have to stick with it, but it's real hard when your significant other loves Sonic and rice crispy treats...

On another note, my shoulder itch like crazy. It's from the dreaded after sunburn peel. I went to the zoo last week on a 100+ degree day and I wore a shirt that had a huge square neck. Lots of sun exposure...next time I think I'll wear sunscreen.

More about the zoo. August 29 the Memphis zoo is having a world beer tasting evening. We get in cheap cause we are members. I think we are gonna go. I'm excited. It will be in the evening so no sunscreen...LOL!!!

Enough about me for the day, I'm headed to bed...

No comments: