Thursday, August 21, 2008

I like it when it rains...

And I have been very content the last 2 days as it has rained almost all day, both days. The last 2 days I have ran in the rain, it's very refreshing.

I was sore Tuesday, so sore I couldn't go down stairs. I am less sore today but, I would be less sore if I hadn't kept it up for the last couple of days. So far, I have only missed one day...While I jog outside, the hubby has be doing Tae Bo inside, he is doing really good with it, too (today is his sore day). I just can't get into it. I like to do my own thing, at my own pace, with my own music in my head. It's my time...

We have also taken to eating a little better; Turkey bacon, fake eggs, lite pancake syrup, a lot of chicken and green veggies...it's time for a change, to quote the next president (I hope). Those fake eggs have come a long way from what I remember as a kid. They taste like real eggs and with a little Tony's seasoning and black pepper, they are fantastic. We've gotta stick with these changes!

Fun Fact for the Day: The town of Kennesaw, Georgia has required its citizens to own a firearm and ammunition since 1982.
This one's for you, Jonathan...

No comments: