Monday, August 18, 2008

And I ran...

So I decided it was time to get off my ass today and take a little run. It was more of a jog and it didn't last very long, but I walked for a while afterwards. I also did lunges and side steps so, I may not be able to get out of bed tomorrow. I am going to make this an everyday thing. It's good for me and I need to keep it up. Encouragement is encouraged...it helps.

Tomorrow I will stain the last of my tissue. I started to look at what I had already put cover slips on and I think I know what I am looking for. It is going to take a little time but, that's okay. I WILL get it finished.

Josh and I went birding this evening. We say a gazillion blackbirds and Mourning Doves. We also saw about 50 Great Egrets. The Killdeer have done very well this year, too.

When we got home from birding, Josh was going to make tacos but, we realized that we had no taco seasoning so, I think the meat I thawed will be used for Sloppy Joe's tomorrow evening. We ate at McAllister's. I had the cranberry-orange chicken sandwich. It was pretty good. Next time I am gonna get my usual...grilled chicken spud. That's my favorite. We went to the mall after we ate. It was quite but, I guess it's a school night so all the youngins are getting ready for bed. We stopped by Bed, Bath and Beyond, I wanted to show Josh the shower head I want. It is one of those 'rain makers'. It's supposed to feel like it's raining on you (I love to go out in the rain). It has like 8 different settings including 'waterfall'. The BBB didn't have the one I wanted but, they had one similar for the same price of $99.99. Maybe I will get it as a housewarming gift...

Fun Fact for the Day: The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.

No comments: