Friday, August 8, 2008

Swollen face and all...

So, the hedgehog has a really swollen face, on the left side. I mean like REALLY swollen. We get to take him to the vet tomorrow, 8:00 am, bright and early. I hope it doesn't cost us an arm and a leg but, I hate to see the little guy suffer.

To add to the last entry...I scanned sperm of another turtle. I am like a fifth of the way done with the scanning part!!! Hooray!!!

I got to see a friend's classroom today. She is a forth grade science and math teacher. It's her first year but, I know she is gonna be great at it. She is has so much patience!!! Her room is so neat, too!

Oooh, oooh, we are going to the zoo tomorrow (after we get back from the vet, of course). We bought a membership to the Memphis zoo a couple of months ago and by-God we are gonna use it.

No comments: