Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I passed...

I am one step closer to getting through graduate school. Yesterday, at 2:30 pm my thesis proposal defense commenced. I explained to my comittee what my research involved and then they asked a few questions and conveyed their concerns. I defended and answered their questions. After it was all said and done, they said I did I very good job. I have to get a paper signed and then send that to the graduate school of ASU.

On a teaching note, I have given 5 of the 7 exams I have to administer this week. My poor students have been freaking out. Several have told me that the test was too hard. Sorry, can't change the information the test is over. To those who studied hard and did well, congrats!!!

Turn the page again...I am going to the best fair in the whole wide world on Saturday. This means that I am going to the greatest state in the whole wide world on Friday, Oklahoma. I am psyched!!!

Fun Fact of the Day... According to experts, 30 percent of all marriages occur because of friendship.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Yeah...um...I think it's about time for a new post...